Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Saturday, June 23, 2007

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh, sorry. You might be wondering why there are goose eggs flying across your screen.

Well, I'll tell you.

We have just reached...

1000 Finished Objects!!!!!




This is really incredible, and it's not even funny how far this exceeds anything that I thought was possible within a year. If I was wealthy, I'd send everyone in the community a skein of yarn to celebrate, but alas, I have not the power. But consider yourselves all virtually yarned :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we're at more than that now! i haven't had the chance to take photos, but i'm up to like seven squares, so that's adding four more to the list!

Real Life Mad Man said...

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing those :)

Hey, btw...I know that you and "doclegs" were working on those blankets...can we see a picture of the blanket you made for that? :)

I'm so demanding...;)