Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My suggestion for a name

What do you all think about the name The Crafty Peas?

It's a play off of something cacunai mentioned about craft-p or something short like that in place of Craft Purposefully. I think it would be easy to remember, and we could potentially have a lot of fun with it with our logo and stuff like that. Plus, those who REALLY want to could possibly draw a connection between the name and that whole..."pee" thing. But ya know, I'd never condone that.

Can't you picture a little green pea knitting or quilting?

I don't know. What do you think?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's cute - I like it!

Priscilla said...

I like it, too, and I'm willing to bet that it probably hasn't been taken yet!