Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Thursday, June 28, 2007

More Squares


Here are 10 more squares that I made for Rebuilding Greensburg. I will try to get a few more squares made by Saturday, but I'm not sure how many I will get finished.

I've been following a new-to-me blog called Gracious Parcels. They are collecting 7" knitted squares to be made into afghans that are donated to people moving into Habitat for Humanity houses. They have some nice patterns available, which I think would also work for WUA squares - I will just knit until the squares is 9" long instead of 7". I am going to try some of the patterns out next.

2 comments:

Real Life Mad Man said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

Mary Lewis, Ph.D. said...

Absolutely fantastic. I'll keep an eye on that website -- what a great idea, a hand-made afghan for new homes.